2011年8月11日

becox gt u...i dwn others

I nt quiet found a more better de..
bt becox already gt u....
i dwn to cum across a better....

 I'm nt no tempted to others,
 becox already have u,
 so...
 I feel no need to be tempted to others ... 

 I'm nt wont fall in lov to others...
bt i knw hw to cherish u better....
v can b together is nt easy....
i wil no let u walk out of my life....

In tis world too much nice ppl...
bt gt u,is enough for mii...^^

Even u r nt the best....
nt even the best for mii....
Bt....
u r tat 1 i most treasured....

Shortcuming can corrected....
the characters can run...
bt the opportunity wil nvr cuming if i let it go...

Some1 say Love is responsibility.....
nw i understand....the original duty is life....

Think back initial move whn sad...
u wil find it...
In front of u is a rainbow of ur life.....

沒有留言:

張貼留言

爱音乐^^


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com