2011年8月11日

Mayb i'm nt the most perfect to any1....


bt i knw....


in ur heart...


mii is the most perfect...
^^


Mayb i'm nt the most nice girl in tis world...


bt i knw...


in ur heart....


mii is the most nice girl....
^^


Mayb i'm nt ur 1st girl...


bt i hope....


i wil b ur last girl...


♥ 




Although u r nt perfect for others....


bt i knw...


in my heart...


u r the most perfect boy...


♥ 


Although u r nt my 1st boy...


bt i hope... .....


u wil b my last boy...


♥ 





Although u r nt the most handsome boy...


bt i dun care...


cox u'r mine....


in my heart,u r the best...


♥ 




love u becox u is Joe Ko....


ur heart owner______mii


ur owner___________mii


my heart owner______u


my owner __________u










  ♥  ♥              ♥    ♥  












I blif....


Our journey wil longer than other.....


    4ever.... 


________________________________=]

1 則留言:

爱音乐^^


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com